Unisex Chenille Full-Zip Hoodie
Get ready to stay stylish and comfortable in this hoodie made of chenille fabric. With its full zip front, you can easily adjust the hoodie to your preferred fit. Plus, the hoodie has a logo on the chest that adds an extra aesthetic touch. Whether you are going out for a jog or just spending time at home, this hoodie will keep you cozy yet fashionable every step of the way. And with multiple colors to choose from, you'll have plenty of options available. With this hoodie, you don't have to compromise style or comfort!
- Hoodie with Drawcord
- Front Zip
- Kangaroo Pockets
- Chennile Front Logo
- 80% Cotton 20% Polyester Fleece
- Machine Wash
Most of our current collection is designed to be unisex. However, we find that women tend to size down in our unisex collection and men stay true to size.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Most items ship USPS First Class Mail.
- We offer a flat rate fee of $7.99 for all domestic orders.
- Shipping is FREE on all domestic orders of $60 or more.
- International shipping is not available at this time.
- Items purchased can be exchanged or returned within 30 days.
- Items marked as Final Sale cannot be returned.
- Unless there is an error with your order, you are responsible for paying return shipping costs.
- The product must be returned in its original state and packaging.
Apparel must have the original tags attached.
For any other questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To keep your Le TIGRE products in great condition, ensure care instructions on the label are followed. For our ESSENTIALS line, machine wash cold with like colors on a delicate cycle. To dry, tumble dry low and remove promptly from dryer. Do not iron.
I have so many good memories with this brand . Always comfortable and high quality . The fit is true to size on this hoodie and it looks great . I get a lot of questions/compliments on it when I wear it . Must have for your closet
I wore this the other day and someone in my building said "I remember that brand! Where did you get that?"